MS-Works Spreadsheet (*.wks) and Database (*.wdb) files to XLS Conversion
Standalone (no Excel is required)
Pros and cons
|The converter is only 10.00 €
It does not need an Excel installation
|It's really very very slow (this is by intention)! Be warned!
It does not support batch conversion
I have a lot of files to convert!Please click here for our conversion suite.
Features of the converter
- No need for a Works installation
- No need for a Excel installation. It's a standalone program.
Excel users (not Excel 2007/2010/2013!) please click here for our integrated converter.
- It opens MS-Works Spreadsheets (*.WKS) 3.x, 4.x, 200x files
- It reads MS-Works database (*.WDB) files including styling
- Writes XLS files, which are readable by Excel and many other programs
- Works with Windows 8, 7, 2003, XP
- Converts cell alignments, font styles, cell protection, and many more.
- Free updates
Download trial versionIf you are interested, please download the free trialversion of our R&L-MS WORKS-Budget-Converter:
Version 2.20, 428 KB, Windows Executable (19 Jun 2016)
The trial version replaces and adds some text in every converted file, but is not limited in any other way.
You need administration rights for the installation. The converter itsself does not need admin rights.
Ordering the Converter
UsageThe usage of the Budget Converter is really very easy:
- Start the program
- Enter the 6 letter code displayed in the program window
- Click on the "Convert!" button
- Select the WKS/WDB file for conversion
- Wait until the delay text is scrolled thru
Without Excel a standard save dialog pops up. You can save the converted file then.