Framework IV and III to Excel ConverterFeatures
- Completely integrated into Excel, no external program
Excel 2007 and higher ARE NOT SUPPORTED! The converter API was removd.
Therefore we cannot create a integrated converter for Excel 2007/2010/2013!
- The structure of the original framework-file will be maintained, all text, database and sheetframes become Excel worksheets. Also imports the data contained in Framework text-frames and database-frames
- Imports FW3 (Framework III) and FW4 (Framework IV) files
- Convenient setup and deinstall procedure
- Supports our free RL-File-Conversion-Wizard
- Translation of formulas and cell references across frames
- Converts cell alignments, font styles, etc.
- FRED macros (macro frames) are viewable as plain text
- Excel helper macros to make migration easier
- Supports headers and footers
- DOS 'graphic' chars will be maintained
- Free Updates
- Works with Windows 8, 7, 2003, XP
- and more
Batch conversionTo convert thousands of files (or less) you can use our RL-File-Conversion-Wizard. It's freeware.
Please note: the wizard is a great helper tool. It can use all Office converters, but it doesn't contain any converter itself.
Download TrialversionIf you are interested, please download the free trialversion of our R&L-Framework-Excel-Converter:
Version 1.70A, 472 KB, Windows Executable
The trial version replaces and adds some text in every converted file, but is not limited in any other way.
You need administration rights for the installation. The converter itsself does not need admin rights.