Framework III/IV to MS-Word converter
Features of the Converter
- Completely integrated into Word 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 no external program
- The structure of the orginal framework-file will be maintained as much as possible
(the framenames become Word headings with different outline levels)
- Also imports the data contained in Framework spreadsheet-frames and database-frames (Only Trial-und Premiumversion. The Standardversion does not generate native Word tables, but converts the cell contents to normal text)
- Imports FW3 and FW4 files
- Convenient setup and deinstall procedure
- Supports our free RL-File-Conversion-Wizard (Trial- or Premiumversion only)
- Bullet proof: the converter translated thousends of Framework files without probs
- Works with Windows 8, 7, 2003, XP
- Free updates
Batch conversionTo convert thousands of files (or less) you can use our RL-File-Conversion-Wizard. It's freeware.
Please note: the wizard is a great helper tool. It can use all Office converters, but it doesn't contain any converter itself.
Please note: this applies only to the Trial- and Premiumversion!
Download trial versionIf you are interested, please download the free trialversion of our R&L-Framework-Word-Converter:
Version 1.31, 373 KB, Windows Executable
The trial version replaces and adds some text in every converted file, but is not limited in any other way.
You need administration rights for the installation. The converter itsself does not need admin rights.